Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My favorite drugstore mascara

So, I recently picked up this mascara by Maybelline at my local Walgreens and let me just say.... OMG!! I love it, the formula and consistency are not to drying like some drugstore brands I have come across and of course I had to get the waterproof version with my horrible allergies but with an eye makeup remover it comes right off!! This stuff I must say beats "the falsies" mascara right out of the park, (for me it does at least) it made my lashes look so great!
I normally only apply 1-2 coats of mascara but here I did 3, this is a very build able.
The only down fall that I have noticed is that it slightly seems to get more and more clumpy as the day goes, it is not to noticeable but seems to happen the hotter it is outside. The wand is nothing extremely special, it is basically your standard mascara wand, although the end it a bit more narrow than the rest. 
Overall, I think is is great; I would say B+ to an A-.

No comments:

Post a Comment