Saturday, May 18, 2013

My very first blog post!

Hello my beauties! Here is to the very first blog post! And my about me page! I am so excited to get to start finally blogging!! With school just around the corner and me just being able to share my thoughts, my work, and my experience in this wonderful world of beauty. I cannot express how grateful I am for you stopping by to visit. If you have any thoughts or anything in particular that you would like to see here on my blog, or even a review you might want me to do..DON'T hesitate to comment below! I don't know how successful my blog will start out to be but I am hoping that something I post might help some of you. There will be a giveaway as soon as I hit 100 (Google friend connect) follows and more after that! I have some really exciting ideas for the first..
but I would love to hear your thoughts too! 
Smile and stay beautiful!!
        -Thea
  

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I saw you linked up with Steph and I Last Thursday. Congrats on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I love reading both of your blogs and have been trying to interact with some of the beauty girls and their blogs. I can see that I have a lot to learn when it comes to customized my page. Lol.

      Delete